10/10/22 – Combined Estate & Consignment Auction
Sunday, October 9th between 1pm to 3pm and Monday, October 10th between 11am to 2pm
Pickup will be by appointment only on Tuesday, October 11th between 10am & 7pm
Do NOT attend our pickup if you have a fever, been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or had COVID-19 yourself. The appointment calendar will be opened during while the auction is closing.
**Local Pickup**, for local pickup you will need to sign up for a pickup appointment. For large items please make sure to bring help to assist with loading. Pickup appointments can be made at the link above; however, we do not open the appointments until 30 minutes after the auction starts closing. There is a $15 fee for an alternative pickup date/time during business hours, if you purchase a large amount of items or need an afterhours or weekend pickup time there will be additional fees. Items that need to be relocated there will be a $15 minimum charge and for any furniture that has to be relocated there will be a $25 fee per piece of furniture. Credit cards on file will be charged at 7pm on the day of the pickup, if you are picking up at an alternative pickup date/time.
**Shipping Offered**, for shipping after the auction you will receive an email/text from Shipping Saint in that message there will be a link to continue and request shipping. Once you have confirmed you will want shipping you will receive a 2nd email/text that your items have been moved to our shipping room. When your items are ready to ship you will receive another email/text to pay for your costing cost. We charge actually shipping cost plus a minimum $6 packaging fee per box. We do combine lots into one box as long it not to large or heavy items with breakable items.
Terms & Conditions:
Upon registration, bidder accepts terms of this auction.
1. Registration required with valid credit card. 10% Buyers Premium. We will give you the option of paying with cash or debit/credit card on pickup day. There is a 3% convenience fee when paying with credit card and debit cards. Maryland State sales tax of 6.0% will be charged for purchases unless a valid Maryland tax identification number is provided with payment, in Maryland you must spend over $200 for a tax identification number to be valid
2. Before you bid, know that items are required to be removed from the Auction Location on the designated pickup day. Items not picked up on designated pickup day will be charged on your credit and are subject to be considered abandoned, if your credit card is denied you will be refused the right to bid on any auctions.
3. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "miscued" bids by bidder. IE: Decimal in the in wrong place, you bid on the wrong thing, the cat jumped on the keyboard, etc.
4. All sales are final. Trice Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is" and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. You may call if you have any questions not covered in our descriptions or pictures. We welcome you to call if you are not able to make it to preview for your own viewing. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
5. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
6. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
7. Credit Cards are on file are charged at the end of the pickup window if items are not picked up. Alternative pickups must be paid for in advanced, cash payment is not an option, also there is a $15 minimum charge for an alternative pickup.
8. Items not picked up are considered abandoned and become property of Trice Auctions, unless Trice Auctions is contacted prior to the pickup date and time window.
9. When removing the lots, you have won, you MUST remove the complete lot no picking and leaving what you do not want.